Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


A new year, a new beginning. I'm so glad the slate is wiped clean. I can put all the crappy things I did/ate away for good! Time to move on...nothing is impossible.

I realized a few things today. DUH...LOL! I have mentioned my addiction to purchasing workout/nutrition/diet ebooks, books, and DVD's. At first I bought them to educate myself, but in the end it did nothing but freeze me into inaction. Information overload. I have too many choices, this makes me indecisive. I threw away almost all of my ebooks and dumped them off my computer. I gave all my diet books away except for my Tosca Reno Clean Eating books. I gave away probably 20 DVD's and I probably have another 30 in my drawer. I feel so much lighter already! LOL!

I read an article by John Berardi. It was about what type of workouts should you do to lose fat. He says...the important thing is to just move your body. You should do cardio and weight training. Work your way up to 5 hours total combined cardio and weights. Could it be that simple? I've spent hundreds of dollars trying to find the ONE perfect program, and in the end all I have to do is move my body. What a revelation!

So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to actually USE the equipment I have and play the DVD's. I laid out a six month plan in my last post. I'm going to actually DO IT! Novel idea! LOL!

So...if you want to, follow along, join me. I'd love the company.

No comments: