Monday, July 27, 2009

A very nice day, today...



My 4 month old Lab--Jake, and his "cousin" Deuce. Deuce is the most beautiful little Wiemaraner.

I got out my Eat Clean Diet book and re-read the whole thing. There are some things that I need to work on. I've been eating clean, and it's getting easier to do everyday. I still have some glitches, but they are fewer and far between. I had a cheat meal this weekend--burger and fries. I only ate 1/2 the bun, and didn't finish my fries. This was a lunch meal, so I got right back on my "clean" stuff for my afternoon snack and dinner. That's a huge improvement for me, usually eating ONE thing "bad" sends me off on a weekend binge. I guess you really can teach an old dog new tricks!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good job with making that change!

yani lea said...

Cute dogs!