Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Goals and Stuff....

I lost 6 lbs towards the Transfigure Fitness Challenge. I had to drop out of the challenge due to a $$ issue. BUT....I have continued on. I have a new meal plan, I am working out like I should be and I feel good. I'm still in control. I haven't had any chocolate in two weeks. I know if I can get past this little hump, I will be fine. I just need to get it out of my system: physically and mentally.

I have 7 months left to Phat Camp. I have plenty of time to make some MAJOR changes. I have always worked better under pressure...I think a year out was too much time for me. I just kept putting it off... but NOW, I've got my shoulder to the stone, and I'm plowing ahead.

I'll have some new measurements on Sunday. I hope you day goes well and you spend some time with your loved ones.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You WILL get over this little hump!

My 1-2-3 Fat Loss Solution said...

Shari, You are in control and making progress. Congrats on your fat loss and here's to your continual success. Stay the course!

dougal said...

Hey Missy, how are you doing...Pretty good by the sounds of it. Still with your nose to the grindstone..well done. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi...like old times