Friday, June 5, 2009

Update



In the last 3.5 weeks I have lost 5 lbs. and just over 9 inches. I am really pleased with this progress. I am struggling continually with food, but I can tell that I am learning to make the right choices. My workouts are fabulous! Kim changed my routine. I am now doing an upper/lower body split. Today was upper body. Yesterday--lower body. My butt and quads are sore and my pecs too (from today's workout) I'm not lifting HUGE amounts of weight, but most exercises I am using 10-15 lb dumbbells. I have seen progress from Day 1 as to how much I can lift.

Here's a funny little story...I was sitting on the potty this morning, thinking about my measurements that I had just taken. I thought, " 1/4 inch a week makes 1 inch a month--that means that in 6 months my boobs will be 6 inches smaller!" Isn't it funny how 1/4 inch can become a really BIG deal? 1/4 inch over time can mean all the difference! This is a number than I CAN ACHIEVE...a goal I can reach. It excites me! Getting my boobs back in the 30's is like a dream come true! Most women want bigger boobs, but hey...it ain't all it's cracked up to be! I'd gladly trade what I have for a nice perky set of 34's! LOL!!!

No comments: