Monday, June 8, 2009

A new week...


My lumpy dumpy fat ass cat, Spike. Lord knows, I love him to death!

I am proud of myself this morning. I did my lower body circuit three times through this morning! I kicked butt!

My eating has been a bit off due to home shows and such--had a show on Saturday. No matter how prepared I am, I always bring too LITTLE water or not enough food. I felt very dehydrated on Saturday night and some on Sunday.

Kim gave me a new menu, which I REALLY like. I tend to overdo it on the "good" carbs: rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc. The new menu limits them to a degree. I think I will show better progress.

I'm very excited. For the first time in a long time, I have all my ducks in a row...mind, fitness, nutrition. Woohoo! Watch out for Shari!

2 comments:

Margaret2007 said...

Shari,
Just read your entry on Lynda's blog and am SO HAPPY for you!!!! I know that sense of relief from my son's first tour and look forward to having it again in November when he returns...It is such a blessing.

Hugs,
Margaret

Marbella said...

Hey SHARI,
That is the funniest comic I have ever seen. Best laugh all day! Thanx a billion. So glad that you are on your mission and all goes well. We have to mess up sometimes to be able to get it right. All I want is to get thru with this mission of mine, STOP for awhile, then do it right! Am getting busier and busier and is next to impossible to do it like I should....
Good luck to you!
Lynda