Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's Thursday...


Picture of my son's unit in Afghanistan. Thank goodness, he is home now.


and I am doing pretty well! I have eaten more or less according to plan...and by that I mean...I may have skipped a couple of food items, but I ate all my meals, stuck to my calorie alottment, and didn't eat any junk or chocolate! I call that a minor victory! I'm happy with that.

I've done all my workouts so far this week. That makes me even more happy!
I'm a pretty happy camper right now! :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! I know you are so proud to have a son that serves our country! I love your site. Can I add you to mine?

- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Definitley a victory & the kind that tends to domino effect into more victories :) Last year I got into the habit of pulling out my hubby's bag of Ruffles chips & munching on them while making my 'clean" dinner. I'd stick to my menu all day & wouldn't wait 10 more minutes to eat my menu item & 'sabotage" my day like that. It was a horrible rut that was difficult for me to pull out of. I guess what I'm saying is, I understand that Friday afternoon Chocolate. You're doing great, Shari! Keep it up!!

Debbie said...

Shari, stopping by to say hi and to tell you your blog looks fantastic! I haven't been keeping mine up since I now have one inside the Shreddersphere.

Glad to hear your son is home too.