Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Day, Another Pound!




I weighed in on Friday and I was down another pound. That makes 6. Woohoo!
I am plodding along, and trying to do things the right way. Sometimes, I make a mistake, but I just keep moving along. I know that with hard work the mistakes will be fewer and fewer...that just comes from practice. I don't beat myself up like I used to. I just recognize it for what it is. Then I move on. That's HUGE progress for me.

I have lost 2 inches off my bust and butt. I'm very happy about that! My pants are starting to be loose. Yay! Tops are still a bit snug. I'm like most women--Rather than buying a larger size (18) I just wore my 16's until they were ready to split! THAT's what got me off my duff and working out again. So....it's going to take some time before I get to the next size.

2 comments:

Katschi (Karen) said...

Mistakes are just our opportunities for learning is all.
Yes, WooHoo on the 6 lbs that went adios.
Shari, that pic still both makes me saw awwww & cracks me up at the same time every time I see it :)

Amy said...

Shari! Great job on the losses! Isn't it a wonderful difference what 2 inches makes in clothing?! Ahhhhh! And as Karen mentioned, Great picture!! You post some of the best on here. :) Have a great week, Shari & as Kim tells us, make it count!! :)