Sunday, May 10, 2009

My New project...




I have decided that I need to get serious. Serious about me. I got myself a good trainer, and she's working with me to help me make changes. I start my new program tomorrow. We will be exercising and eating right again. I fell off the wagon and gained a LOT of weight. So it's Eat Clean time, and move the body time.

She (Kim) is helping me realize that I am worth the hard work. I just need to take one day at a time. After awhile I will have a whole string of days, then months....
There is no end to what I can do.

Phat Camp is coming Jan. 2010. That seems so far away, but it is only 8.5 months away. Time is slipping away. I have to meet my goal of 50 lbs by January 21, 2010. There is no way that I am going to be the fat girl at Phat camp, again! It was hard and very emotional. I loved every minute, but I swore that I would be in better condition next time. Jenn Hendershott is a wonderful person and I can't wait to show her what I can do. She awarded me with a FREE Phat Camp, I want to make the most of it. So my journey continues.

2 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

Oh i'm so excited for you!! I'll be looking forward to what your trainer suggests :)

Roy and Hazel said...

Great to see you back Shari!
We'll all be behind you all the way!!