Thursday, January 15, 2009

Plans....



Pic of my Son David in Afghanistan.....he's on the right. His battalion has come under some fire and he was hurt last week...he won't give me details, but I know he has some sore ribs. If you can take a moment, please pray for him and his buddies. If you have more than a minute to spare, email him for me. He's a little home sick (like I'm sure they ALL are!) His email is: dmcopetillo@aol.com I would appreciate it, and I'm sure he would too. :)

I am getting involved with the rest of the Shredders and implementing Adam's plan. I have read most of the modules especially the nutrition section. Nutrition is the hardest part for me. I can exercise until the cows come home, but eating right is a real struggle. The funny thing is that I KNOW what to eat and what not to eat! I am working to change my mind set. Since this is obviously what is holding me back. I plan to do more visualization and goal setting also.

I'm doing something right....my oldest son who is living with us for awhile, has started to work out. He uses my Bowflex and free weights. He lost a ton of weight last year due to stress (the death of Ashley, his fiancee), but he has gained some much needed pounds and is starting to look really great. I feed him healthy meals for dinner, but God knows what he eats during the day! LOL!!! He's a hard candy monster, and a smoker.

I hope that you hang on to your dreams and goals. Don't let anything get in your way. Stick to your plan and things will change. This advice is as much for me as it is for you! :)

No comments: