Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Changes....

Lots of change in my household. I am trying to get past the fact that I do not have a job. I have been rattling around in my house for a month now--with no direction. I have applied for every job around and no one is calling. I know it is a matter of time, but I'm stressed and scared. I need to relax and take it easy. I feel almost crippled by this situation.

I am usually a very happy go lucky person. I don't feel myself and I feel my confidence slipping from my body.

SO....I've decide to make some changes.

1. I am exercising again. Doing the program that Carlos gave me. Feels good to lift weight again.

2. I am eating right. God knows that this is the most important change I could make. I think I ate everything in site for one solid month! Talk about Stress Eating! I know what to do and I am doing it.

3. I am getting out of the house. No more sitting around and THINKING. That's my whole problem. When you have nothing to do, you automatically think of all the bad stuff.

So that's my plan. One day at a time. I will back to my old self in no time.

I've missed you guys.

6 comments:

julirunswild said...

Hey Shari, we missed you too.
Changes are always opportunities to grow and do something better. I fully understand your feelings and admire your energy to grip yourself by the tail and pull yourself out of your situations. In the end you will (!) succeed and will be happy go lucky again. Please let us know what we can do for you, we are here. Believe in yourself. Hugs, Juli

My 1-2-3 Fat Loss Solution said...

Shari: I can relate - I was there and it is no picnic, but you have the right mindset now in place and acting on it. The tide is turning for good, keep your chin up...sending positive thoughts and a prayer your way for you to find the job you desire...not just any old job. D

Marbella said...

Great to have you back! Have been making beelines to your blog and the same ole. Love this new one. Looks perfect for right now! You know Shari, I too have just pulled myself up and begun another Mission. Not easy, but it truly does help so much with the bod and with the mental just as much. Get youself in shape for when the REAL THING comes along. The Universe knows what it´s doing and is giving you time to get everything just as you want. Carlos will do it perfectly! Am proud of you for getting it going again. One HECK of a girl!
Lynda

Suzette said...

I can only "ditto" what the others have said. I, too, have missed you! We are in the same boat here in our household with my husband having been laid off of his job. Fortunately he was able to file for unemployment...plus we have started a new Herbalife business which is promising to be a bright future for us and is giving us the opportunity to give back to our community. I am loving being able to share my personal story with other people(especially women) and to be able to genuinely feel I can help them in their fitness goals! My confidence is at an all time high! but it took me going through 12 years of an upward trend of weight gain and feeling the worst I could ever feel about myself! My husband has lost 14 lbs in the past 12 weeks doing the Herbalife program and he is very, very close(like 2 lbs) to being at a weight he hasn't been to since Jr. High school!(my husband is 42)
no matter what, believe that something will come along for you and it will the right thing!!! my prayers are with you!

Mike Groom said...

Great to see you back posting Shari!

Debbie said...

SHARI!! So glad to have you back with us. Stay with us and we'll help you every way possible. Your focus sounds right on track. I do hope you find other employment soon. Keep your mindset positive as much as possible!

We've missed you.