Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thank you.

I can NOT believe the outpouring of caring and fellowship I have received from you Sredders! Thanks so much for the support. This is a tough time for me, and I just haven't felt like doing the things I normally do. I am slowily coming to terms with myself. I dont' want to be sucked into a quagmire of depression and self pity. I get up every day and try to look for something good. The best thing is that...everyday, I find something good! The best part is when I come here and visit with all of you.

I love you guys. Thanks so much for being there for me.

3 comments:

juli gets happy said...

We love you too, Shari.

Juli

Marbella said...

And thanx to you for being there for us too. You always come by to support and seems that you always say the EXACT right thing that needs to be said. You are a big part of our world, and we couldn´t manage without you. Hope today you found many good things...
Lynda

Roy and Hazel said...

Merry Christmas Shari!
Hope you and your family have a lovely joyful day!
Best wishes
Roy