Friday, December 5, 2008

Progress


I have dropped 3 of the 5 lbs I gained over Turkey Day. I'm pretty happy about that!
I'm learning that it just isn't worth it to eat all this Holiday junk. I hate set backs. I hate to even imagine how much further along I would have been.

I hope you enjoyed my post yesterday. It was kinda fun to read what Lynda wrote to my son. What a sweet thing that was for me.

Today was my Aerobic Circuit.
Nutrition is good, gotta a firm grip on that
Jacket update: still VERY tight. I'll probably post a pic on Tues. I don't expect an change from the last pic, since I'm up several lbs. from it. That's okay...it will keep me honest. :)

It's so warm here, it doesn't even feel like winter. It's probably 70 some degrees outside today. Sunshiney and beautiful. Hope you're having a great day.

7 comments:

Marbella said...

Hi Shari,
Thanx for all the big shout out for my letter to your son. Was a real pleasure to write to him, and more to get a response. My very first from our Armed Forces. I think of him so often, and continue to wish him well.

Congrats to you for your weight loss. Believe me, ANY weight loss is to be treasured, and can see that you truly have a hold on how to do it. You are sooooo on your way!
Lynda

Ron said...

Hi Shari, you'll get that jacket on nicely pretty soon. Looks like you're in the right mind to get through the holidays and all the extra food that goes along with it.

My 1-2-3 Fat Loss Solution said...

Glad you've lost your "turkey" weight girl:-) Remember, over the hols feasting...add veggies to your plate and use the smallest plate around. Keep that jacket hanging where you see it daily...it will motivate you to get there.

Debbie said...

Yeah! Only 2lbs to go to reverse the gobbling damage done. Congrats!

Lynda is a gem of a person, isn't she!!

Marbella said...

Hey Shari,
Keep us posted on David and how it´s going. Now that we know his mama, we want to know about him too.
Hope that jacket is fitting better...funny how jackets shrink for no reason...(my experience too)
Lynda

sarah said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Sarah

http://www.thetreadmillguide.com

Suzette said...

Hi Shari, stopping by to check up on you. You haven't posted in a week or so and was hoping all is ok in your neck of the woods!