Friday, November 14, 2008

Yay! It's Friday!




I have gotten thru one more week of clean eating and exercise! It's getting easier and easier to "just do it!" I get up at 5:45 and do either my cardio circuit or weight training. Then just go on about my day. I take my food with me, which makes it really EASY to eat the right things all day. My only trouble area is Dinner. Sometimes I make bad choices, but most nights I'm okay. I figure if I make more good choices than bad, then I will see progress.

Exercise Update: Missed one day this week--yesterday.

Nutrition Update: All clean and simple meals, except last night--had TWO protein bars for dinner. Did not feel like cooking or eating. I don't suppose it was too horrible of a thing to eat, but put me over my calorie limit by about 400 cals. I could have done a LOT worse!

Jacket Update: Still need batteries for my camera. Will do that today. Can get the two edges to touch!

2 comments:

Katschi said...

Hi Shari,
Would you mind sharing what a typical eating day is for you?
Do you drink Protein shakes at all? I never thought of that...it'd be easier than trying to down a whole meal for the 6th one.
Don't you want everyone to try this way of eating? I just can't believe how easy I'm finding it and how FANTASTIC I feel!
I'm happy to meet more people on the same path!

Shari Kraft said...

Hey Katschi!
I sent you an email.