Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So...What did you do today?




I did my weights workout. I actually bench pressed 110 lbs. LOL!! AND...I curled 20lbs. on a barbell. You may think, that's not very heavy...but it is FOR ME!!! I was impressed with myself. LOL!!! I am down 1/2 lb. since Saturday. "Pat on the back"

Now that all the 14 day shred hoo-ha is over, I have a new goal. BTW...who wond the challenge?? About two months ago, I bought a nice dark green suit for work. The pants fit, but the jacket won't even close. It's my usual size, so I didn't bother trying it on. I think someone switched jackets. ANYHOO, my goal is to wear this for Christmas. I am going to try it on every morning before work and report the results here w/pics. I WILL wear this on Christmas Eve with my family.

6 comments:

Ron said...

That's a very good, visual target. Good luck on your jacket challenge, Shari!

Shari Kraft said...

Thanks Ron. I thought it would be a good motivator! YOu know how women are with their clothes! :)

Marbella said...

You are doing SOOOOOO well Miss Shari, and am so in awe of you. Keep it going. I expect big things to be happening in your fireman´s house!
Lynda

Train Wreck said...

Hahaha I love that little key pad keeper! Congratulations to you! You look great! Kep up the good work (out!)he he!

Debbie said...

Great job with the weights, Shari. Be careful about watching the scale when you're lifting heavy. Checking how your clothes fit is a more accurate measure.

Shari Kraft said...

Deb...that's why I picked the jacket goal. :)