Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday Morning

It's been a pretty good week for me. I did my thing all week, and now I am facing the weekend....THAT's the hard part for me. Carlos gave me an affirmation that I printed off and will hang on my fridge. It says....

"So that I can maximize results with my program, I practice good food choices all week long"

Isn't that great! I like the word "practice". That means that I am a work in progress, and I am "practicing" how to be the person I see myself being. You practice your guitar, why not practice your fat loss????

Exercise Update: Today was strength training. I was able to up some of my weights on some exercises, and increase reps on others.

Nutrition Update: This morning I was in such a hurry I only had some turkey bacon and a banana..Lunch is chicken and broccoli w/a salad, snacks are a couple of apples, and Dinner will be steak and salad--maybe some salmon, if I have any. I am not as prepared for today as I usually am....

Jacket Update: pretty much the same as Thursday. Will probably post another pic on Tuesday when I get back from my weekend.

I won't be back until Tuesday so I hope you all hang in there and make good choices. Saturday/Sunday are just days.....don't let them mess you up! :)

5 comments:

Katschi said...

I agree with you about the weekend just being 2 more days. I love Carlo's saying.
Preparation is key.
You're doing fantastic Shari!

Adam Waters said...

Hi Shari, that is awesome affirmation from Carlos, have a great weekend!
Adam

Debbie said...

Very interesting comment, Shari.

"you practice your guitar, why not practice your fat loss"

I agree. Why not. Lots of practice leads to excellence.

juli gets happy said...

Hey Shari, I also liked Carlo's affirmation. Great thing! Go ahead, you rock,

Juli

Bazooka Jeff said...

Hey Shari - Glad to see your progress! Just finished my 3rd round and heading to Round 4 on Monday after a big cheat meal on Thursday!! I hit my long term goal last week - to stay healthy until my 44th! Now I'm trying to add weight, but only muscle, which is a next to impossible challenge! Keep going - you are doing great!!

Coach Jeff