Thursday, November 20, 2008

My first Jacket Pic


It's not a good pic but you can see the progress. When I started this thing three weeks ago, I had about a 2 inch gap between the jacket edges. Can't wait to wear this! If you look close, you can see that my thighs look thinner also.

Exercise Update: Strength Training--squats, deadlift, b/o row, bench press, shoulder press, curl, tricep ext, and crunches. Per my program with Carlos...I do one set as heavy as I can...I actually curled 40 lbs this morning...6 times. So that was a bit heavy, but I bet I do 8 on Saturday!

Nutrition Date: Had turkey bacon and a banana for breakfast (I was in a hurry) baked sweet potato, cottage cheese, salsa and broccoli for lunch, snacks were apples, Dinner tonite will be chicken and veggies or a large salad. I did have 3 mini hershey bars around 3:00 this afternoon. Slap my hand next time would ya!?

Jacket Update: two buttons buttoned. very tight still, would never be seen in public! but I'm workin' on it!!!

4 comments:

Katschi said...

Amazing how much progress you've made in only 3 weeks, eh?
Thanks for posting your workouts.
You're keeping me going, too!

Buffedstuff said...

Hey you, We are going to start calling you Ms Slender and Sleek. Stay focused and keep doing it ;)

Marbella said...

LOVE that photo of you and neat jacket. You are doing so good. Now I want to copy you in all! Have a marvelous weekend!
Lynda

Shari Kraft said...

Thanks guys! I appreciate your support. This is hard, but I'm making progress and moving on. :)