Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another great day!



Took this pic early this morning about 5:30 am right before my workout.

I feel so good! I can't believe how BAD I had been feeling...for months! This little challenge of ours has just given me a totally NEW outlook on my life. I feel positive and fierce! My body is changing (although you probably can't tell yet! LOL!!) My boss just came out to see me, and he said I was looking especially bright and cheery today! So I told him what I'm doing. He was so supportive.

Today was my strength training session. My chest is a bit sore, hamstrings too. Not bad, just a little soreness. I also did some pilates afterward. It makes me feel so good and STRETCHED... I used to be little miss flexible--cheerleading, splits, back bends, flips, etc. but I let that go for YEARS, and now can feel how much I really NEED a good stretch. We definitely need to keep our bodies flexible. I truly believe that will cut down on injuries as we age.

Hope you are reaching for the stars!

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Cute photo of you there with your fire blazing in the background. Yes! You do look cheery and happy. A true-blue Shredder always does! This Shred is almost, almost over. We´ll have to keep it going....
Lynda

Mike Groom said...

Shari, so glad you are feeling better.