Friday, October 17, 2008

Went Visiting



This is a portion of a mural my son Jacob painted in a Shakey's restaurant in Auburn Alabama. Pretty cool.

I went visiting some of my blog friends today. I found out Dougal is needing our help. Please pop on over and visit him today. We need to get on our knees and pray for his recovery. He has a great attitude and refuses to give in to this horrible infection. Everyone, very simplistically, tells you to have faith. That is the ONE thing Dougal does not need, because he HAS it!

Did a short walk today, feeling better everyday. Lilla mentioned getting a massage. That sounds like a fabulous idea. I think I'll look into that.

2 comments:

Suzette said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you!
the painting is fabulous!
a massage does sound great!

Marbella said...

Just love that painting. Now that is what I call TALENT! Hope David is doing well. You too. Have a good weekend. Thinking of you and knowing that can count on your for anything!
Lynda