Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Jamie over at Bitrcountrygirl to a 5 things about me meme. Gee thanks Jamie..... :)

The rules are:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share five facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are 5 things about me:

1. I make primitive country crafts. Been sewing since I was little
2. I sell real estate...been an agent for about 10 years. Currently working as office manager for an upscale luxury home sales office.
3. I am married to a firefighter...He's my hero.
4. I can't stand fish...but I'll eat Salmon..but ONLY if it's grilled.
5. I can type about 60 words per minute!

I am tagging:

Lynda
Debbie
Lilla
Mike Groom
Diane

3 comments:

BITRCountryGirl said...

Thanks for playing Shari! I'm not a real big fan of fish either.

Shari Kraft said...

Fish sucks.

Marbella said...

OK Shari, time for another blog and for you to tell us how it´s going. Are you OK? I drop by every day, and STILL no sign of you. Are you walking like you said, and eating well, and positive thoughts? Can´t wait to hear a word....
Hugs,
Lynda