Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shredder Challenge




I was away for the last two days....when I came back, Lynda had emailed me to let me know about Adam's challenge. So I frantically ran to Adam's site to get the details. I signed up...but not sure that Adam will see my request to join. I AM a day late, but that's not going to stop me from doing this! LOL!!!

I am supposed to use this time to rededicate myself to my goals. I am to take a daily pic and post daily for 14 days. Since I've already missed yesterday, I probably won't be up for any of the prizes...that's okay. I'm doing this for me anyway. How I feel at the end of two weeks will be my prize. This just could be the "oomph" I need to make it to the end of the year.

I think this would be a great "cleansing" time--time to come clean on any lack of
commitment on all our parts...I'll lead the way. I am a slacker. I haven't been working out or eating right for at least the last month. This is not new news to most of you. I have been struggling for months. This next two weeks will turn me around.

I am excited about this challenge. It's like a new start :)

2 comments:

dougal said...

You CAN do this kiddo, remember you are a winner every time you get up when you fall. Look forward to seeing great results. GO GIRL

Marbella said...

Ditto I say to all that Dougal wrote, and too, it wouldn´t be fun to do this Shred without you. Of course you can join in! I figured you´d be sitting there surrounded by witches and pumpkins and wouldn´t see Adam´s blog. So glad you are with us!
Lynda