Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm ready to go!




Today is the first day that my back hasn't hurt. I think I'm good to go. I haven't really worked out in about two weeks. Glad to get back to it.

Taking Today and Sunday to get my self re-dedicated and make plans as to what I'm actually going to do. I am one of those persons that NEEDS to have my menu and workouts all drawn out so I don't have to wake up and worry about getting it together. When it's down in writing in my binder, I can just go for it.

I hate to admit this, but where else can I feel comfy admitting my shortcomings?--I am pretty much back to the same place I was in July. My weight is up, my fat % is up. BUT....I'm not giving up. I'm getting a move on. This is truly a journey and a life experience. I just need to keep moving ahead. I don't want to be stagnant and settle for what I am. I want to be better, the best.

4 comments:

Marbella said...

Like Dr. Phil says, you have to Own it to Change it...and you have. Soon you´ll be back on track and going great guns. Won´t be long now....
Lynda

Mike Groom said...

Jump back on the shredder wagon Shari, we are all here for you!

juli gets happy said...

Yes, Shari, we are here.

Juli

Debbie said...

Shari, I know all too well how it feels to have a setback. No matter how often you fall, the warrior in you will never let you stay down.