Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I forgot..

to tell you that all my menus for the week are planned. So are my workouts. All I have to do is follow what I have written and I'll be good to go. Takes all the worry and stress out of it. As I've mentioned before, I have a notebook that I record everything in. It's all written down. I just pick a day in my book and I know exactly what I'm supposed to do for that day. Makes exercise and clean eating a no brainer.

Plus...I just wanted to add that my beginning BF% is approx 37.6, based on my accumeasure calipers. For me, it doesn't have to be on the nose, just accurate enough to track a downward trend.

7 comments:

juli gets happy said...

GREAT SHARI!

You are number 16 in the boat, good to have you here!

Juli

Debbie said...

Hi Shari, I agree that the bf% doesn't need to be exact, just a gage.

KaliLilla.com said...

Welcome to the 14 day challenge!! So glad you got in under the wire.

Let's shred MASSIVE!

Danny said...

Good to have you with us on the challenge shari!.

Also your doing a great job thinking ahead of time and preparing sceduals.
Deffinetely makes things easier.

Shred on

Danny

Buffedstuff said...

Shari, I wish you the best, just keep swinging sooner or later you are gonna hit a homerun.

Your Grateful Cyber-friend, Christy said...

So glad you're on the group shred. Isn't this fun! I agree about not needing the body % thing to be exact, I too, just want to see a trend. Great job on the planning.

Marbella said...

Be sure to check on ADAMs blog today, as you are the STAR! He´s such a nice guy...so glad too that you are in with us.

As to a new challenge for November, we´ll have to ask Lilla and see what she has all lined up. Won´t be long now!
Lynda