Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 3, Shredder Challenge




Kinda have a funny look on my face...

I am so happy that I scraped under the wire for this challenge! I think Adam had some really good timing coming up with this challenge. Sometimes spur of the moment things are the best!

My report....
I ate very well yesterday, and today is starting off on the right foot. Menu for today is: oatmeal, prot.pwder, blueberries for breakfast, apple & pb for snack, Lunch will be baked potato, cottage cheese, salsa, and broccoli; another apple for snack; finally...Dinner will be Grilled Chicken Boobs, salad, and probably another veggie. Not bad...I know I have to watch my calories--not too many and not too few. I tend to UNDER eat.

I did 30 minutes of a Turbo Jam DVD called Fat Blaster. It is 15 minutes of pretty intense aerobics with 15 minutes of intervals. Lots of fun. I'm probably going to walk tonite after work--at least another 30 min.

What about you, how did your day go?

7 comments:

Danny said...

Lol, you look shocked on your pic.
You do seem pretty happy with your nutrition right now. Good that you managed to dive into the challenge last minute.

Shred on

Danny

juli gets happy said...

Wow, amazing, Shari! I love your attitude!

Juli

Marbella said...

I have never ever, ever heard of chicken boobs, but believe me won´t forget it. In fact, may even copy you and rename them too! You are soooo funny! Loved your photo, and love that you are doing so well in our new Shred. If LILLA doesn´t form a new walking NIKE+ challenge, we can both join another one out there...hope she will tho...take care.
Lynda

Buffedstuff said...

I am cheering you on, hoping you have a awesome shredding session.

angienicholas said...

good luck with the challenge. have a good day 4 Angie

Ron said...

You've taken massive action in joining in the Group Shred. You menu looks good. Keep going!

Adam Waters said...

Hi Shari, it was definitely meant to happen this way, and it is great to see you board and shredding hard!