Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO!



Happy Halloween Y'all! I finally took a picture that's decent! I kinda like this one! Must be the orange shirt. I look a tad thinner too....:)

Thank you all for the wonderful comments about my post yesterday. I am so excited and motivated by this new 2 week shred. I actually feel like I KNOW what I'm doing!

Carlos has been a huge help in getting my MIND squared away. That's a big deal for me. I actually KNOW I can do this now! I was really feeling down on myself, and just having a big ol' pity party. Well...no more of that crapola! I am a strong, self reliant, woman and I can meet any goal I set! Right?! Right.

Today was the first time I did the Aerobic Circuit that Carlos is having me do. Four exercises, 20-25 reps, and 3 circuits. It was hard, but doable. I know my butt and thighs will be screaming tomorrow. This is a different style of cardio than I am used to, but my heart rate was definitely up where it needed to be.

I ate well. I'm not craving junk, which really helps. I got up so early this morning that I actually had time to cook up a batch of chicken boobs and make a salad for dinner. I love when I get up early. I get so much done.

Anyway....I am breathing hard, working hard doing my workout, when I look down and see a dead mouse! Scared the HELL out of me! When I calmed down I realized it was a fake. My dear sweet hubbie had planted it there for me as a prank....Butthead. He'll pay for that tonight! Any ideas what I can do to him???

4 comments:

juli gets happy said...

...put ice-cubes in his panties, ;-)...

Shari Kraft said...

That's good Juli!!!!

KaliLilla.com said...

"Chicken boobs" LOLOLOLOLOL! :D

Ron said...

I think your hubby was just trying to help raise your heart rate up...