Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another great day!



Here are some affirmations for ya!

I am a confident, disciplined person and can achieve anything I want.
Eating fresh, wholesome food makes me look and feel great.
I love my life, and every day of it is a blessing.

I'm doing pretty good these days! I did have a "cheat day" last Friday--we had pizza. First time in a long time I've had pizza. Everytime I eat carbs like that, my weight jumps up. I know that my body stores water with it when I eat carbs. It goes away after a couple of days. STILL...it kinda psyches you out.

I did my lower body today. I am tad sore, but feel really great. Hope you are too!
Had chicken salad for lunch.

4 comments:

juli gets happy said...

I love your affirmations, Shari.

Keep up your attitude, you will reach everything.

Juli

Marbella said...

Good to see you back. Don´t get down on that pizza. Enjoy it. Move back to veggies. I weighed in today also (why oh why do I?), and was up a pound when I thought was skinny. Not worth it. Scales are bummerz. Take care. We´ll be skinny before you know it!
Lynda

Shari Kraft said...

Lynda....scales LIE!!!

Marbella said...

Thanx for the visit to my blog today WED. Won the cutest chicken at the tómbola. Was hand sewn, had scissors, thread, buttons and stuff stuck to the sides...adorable. Like something you might do for your site. Bet the pattern is online somewhere. If I find it, will show you.
Have a good day Thurs tomorrow.
Hugs,
Lynda