Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF!



Man...I'm pooped! Are you? This has been a whirlwind week for me. We have been busy at work, I've been making candles and dolls for my website, PLUS working out, and eating right!

I am so excited....I weighed my self this morning for the first time in like 2 months! I absolutely hate the scale--it's a LIAR!! But just for giggles, I thought I'd weigh. I am down 4.5 lbs! That excited me so much, I took some measurements...I am down little increments all over my body. Woohoo! My body is FINALLY letting loose again! It must be due to my new way of eating and exercising plan. I am so happy. I was really getting down, because NOTHING seemed to work.

Today was lower body and abs. I am having so much fun with this Barry's Bootcamp series. It's hard, but not so hard that I can't DO it. I have to modify a couple of exercises, but not many.

I am ready to start the new Walking Challenge with Lilla, Lynda, et al. My shoes are ready, my sensor WORKS... DUH. Nothing can stop me this time! It starts on Sept. 1.--which is also the same day I am having my drawing on my Cranapple Christmas blog. So if you want to enter, you need to get a move on...only two more days!

11 comments:

Marbella said...

Hi Shari,
Loved reading all the news on your blog today. WONDERFUL that you lost so much weight! You know, I have lost 3.3 in 2 weeks, so would just bet anything that it´s the addition of raw eating. It works miracles, and I didn´t know about it until now. Great that you´ll be with us in the challenge. You are doing SO WELL! So proud of you.
Lynda

Suzette said...

Shari, love the photo today. so cute!! Way to go with the weight loss. Sometimes I think we focus on that so much that we kind of stall ourselves out. now that you are seeing results, keep doing what you are doing! stay positive, eat right and keep your body moving!
Thanks so much for the very kind comments on my blog today. that really meant a lot to me for you to say that i inspired you to start blogging! I hope to continue to inspire you as well as others. if i can do it, i know you can too! Believe you can and you will!

Larry said...

Shari,
You indeed are on the road to fit. Good for you! Good work on the weight loss. Slow but sure steady progress. HAve a great weekend.

Marbella said...

Shari,
I went to your CC blog and tried to sign up...don´t know if it did or not. Is that you talking on the PrimRadio thingy? She said Sherolyn...is that you?

Why don´t you try to do a 10K tomorrow...it´s the day. You have everything to do it with, so get out there, walk where you want, think of a MILLION other walkers just like us doing it and be a part. Besides, I hear it helps miraculously with thighs!
:-)
Lynda

Jamie said...

Great job on the 4.5 pounds! Your right the scale can be a great big LIAR when it comes to someone trying to lose weight!

Buffedstuff said...

Hey, I am happy to here about your progress. Enjoy the weekend and stay out of trouble;)

dougal said...

Shari WELL DONE, I know how excited you must be. Effort rewarded is Soooo satisfying. Very proud of you.

Michael said...

Shari, as I said to Larry, consistent progress is preferred over fast progress because it is more lasting. Keep working hard and you will continue to see the consistent results!

Debbie said...

Shari, congrats on your weight loss and hope you rested over the holiday weekend!

Marbella said...

SHARI,
Where are you? Am missing you around the ShredderWorld. Hope all´s going OK.
Lynda

Marbella said...

Hi Shari,
Don´t miss Dougal´s blog today. Is really something you won´t see often.
Lynda