Saturday, August 16, 2008

Team Work!




I was thinking...with the Olympics and all....who's on my team? What about you. Do you have a team? Who is PULLING for you to win? Who is motivating you to workout? Eat Right???

Do you tell your family and friends what your goals are? Do they support you?
That means: Do they try to get you to cheat, by making your "favorite" dinner, baking desserts, offering drinks at a party?

How many of your TEAM works out with you? Do they cancel on workout sessions, make excuses?

Here's a rundown of who's on my team:

- my hubbie

- my family

- my friends

- my online support group--that means you..shredders!

As one person striving to reach a goal--that's pretty good.
BUT when you have a team that backs you up…that's makes you GREAT!

5 comments:

Larry said...

Shari,
You are fortunate to have family and friends on your team. But the ShredderSphere is a huge support.

Shari Kraft said...

Yes it is! I love the Shredders! They are just like family!

Marbella said...

You better believe that you are on our team...and we´ll ALL do this together. We all make it happen, and having others in the same road is so important. Doing blogs that you *tell* what happened in your days makes so much difference. And besides, you are such a BIG HAPPY PART of us. Really one of the very best!
Lynda

juli gets happy said...

Hey Shari,
I agree with Lynda. I have my partner and some colleagues who know about my "process".

Keep up the good work.

Juli

Utah Grammie said...

Thank you so much for stopping by with well wishes! I do believe in the power of hope, prayer and positive thoughts, so we acn and will use all we get! Love your site and "BRAVO"! from me to you!
Colleen