Friday, August 22, 2008

Sleepy Time...




Got some great comments to my last post. It seems that exercise is a lifesaver! Some people reported that it has saved their lives (Dougal for one). Others say it has eased health issues. It's just an all round good thing! I grumble, grumble about doing it, but I REALLY wouldn't like to see the alternative!

I sent my little Nike Sensor back to the store I got it from. It just PLAIN DOES NOT work. At first it was me--user error, but it got worse from there! I just got sick of it not recording! Hopefully the one they send me in return will actually work!

I am so excited for Lynda...she's joining the Human Race..finally! LOL!! No, really...She's walking/running in the Nike Human Race 10K. I am so proud that she's doing it. She says that there are 7000 people registered in the Madrid Spain race.

I am struggling onwards with my workouts. I have been having about 2 times a week when I am over sleeping. Not sure what's going on there, but I'm sure it will work itself out. Sleep is a good thing.

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Hi SHARI...thanx so much for the comments on your blog about me. Just hope I can do it as well as I want. Won´t be easy, and don´t want to start out going too fast and run out of gas. (my main worry). This definitely will be a learning experience. DH is going to take me there to the start, and will pick me up, but will be alone (ha) on the walk. Wish you were here to walk with me. And hope that dang sensor starts working...
Lynda

juli gets happy said...

Hex Shari, the little sensorstressed me also out; such a little thing ....and it can be a strain on our nerves. Maybe you walk the 10km at home and tell us a bit about your walk? Maybe you can take some pics?

Juli