Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's Official!




I'm a dumbass....I went for a wonderful 1.5 mile walk last night. It had just rained and was so nice and cool. I told my hubbie that I had to walk. He suggested I do it outside, down at the high school track--it's not going to be a nicer evening for it. He was right. I got my little armband, sensor, and a bottle of water. Off I go. I activated my armband and walked my little heart out! Or so I thought....

I came in to work this morning and NOTHING recorded. I could NOT believe it. So I re-read the directions. I tell ya...for someone that can be as smart as me....I can be so dumb. I pushed the button 3 times for a second each, then hit it once to record. You are supposed to hold the button for THREE seconds, then once for to record. GEEZ....so I wasted a good walk, well....I didn't waste it, I just can't add it to my totals. I am so very far behind, it really sucks. Oh well....let's see if I can get it right tonite!

Yesterday I did so many Flunges....what's a flunge, you ask....do I have to tell you? F-ing Lunges. My legs felt like a slinky. Today, not so bad. It was upper body today. We did bicep curls, shoulder raises, chest presses, kind of a flye thing, and a few others. 14 exercies in all--that includes the "active rest" exercises like Mountain Climbers, running in place, etc. I really love this new workout. Next week I will be adding on a 12 minute Trouble Spot series.

6 comments:

Marbella said...

Shari,
This is what I do. Put it on. Start walking. THEN, push the button l o n g until the word WALK shows. Stop pushing. Let it connect to the sensor. When it has, some zeros will come up. That is a signal to push quickly the button again, at which time the zeros will have a running line going on underneath. THEN you will begin to show your mileage. Don´t touch it again until you are thru, then push again firm and L O N G until the word END comes up. Stop pushing. Then it´ll tell you your mileage, your time in walking each mile, calories. Nothing else let to do but plug it into your PC. Sit and drink a Coke!

Easy. Try it. It works for me.

Shari Kraft said...

Thanks for the help! I feel like a big dork. I am pretty "techie", and usually can figure out most things. This little piece of crap really threw me for a loop!

Buffedstuff said...

Shari I was such a klutz using that gosh darn thing at first.

My 1-2-3 Fat Loss Solution said...

It's official you are halariously funny! Aw well, things happen, but hey you know and we know that you burned fat...that's what counts! Keep moving.

Debbie said...

Where are you Shari? Those Flunges are waiting for you!

Suzette said...

Shari, hope things are going well.