Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hello! Everyone!



The portrait above was painted by my son Jacob for his finals at art school--University of Georgia. The girl is my brand new daughter in law, Mary Anne.


Today is a beautiful day! The sun is shining, the big fluffy clouds tell me we'll be getting rain soon....something the desert southwest desperately needs. I love this time of year...not too hot, not quite fall. It's good workout weather!

I got up at 5:30 this morning, exercised, ate breakfast, put a crock pot dinner on for tonight, packed my food for the day, showered, got dressed, and and all this by 7:00! What fun! I just had tons of energy this morning and felt great! Been a little draggy for the last two months. I guess I'm over it!

I hope Lynda and Dougal enjoy the little "awards" I sent them! They are two of the most wonderful people. I would have given them out to more of the Shredders, but I figured that Dougal and Lynda would pass them around just fine!

I did my lower body this morning--I just hate those hateful little "flunges"! BUT....they will make my butt look nice! So I just keep on doing them!

I got my new sensor Saturday....Let's hope this one works. Just in time for the September Challenge!

6 comments:

juli gets happy said...

What a beautiful picture, your son is a great artist, Shari!!!

Yes, I also love to train in the mornings and it became recently a habit for me...which I love! It gives so much energy.I am very happy for you that you also discovered these early training-hours and like them as much as well.

Shari Kraft said...

There is no way I would exercise when I got home from work in the evening! Mornings are the best!

Buffedstuff said...

Ditto about your sons art work, oh and I hope that sensor works for you.

Mike Groom said...

Great piece of work there!

I love working out after work. Morning workouts are not for me...

dougal said...

What a stunning picture Shari. Talented boy.

Morning training is great for waking you up in a hurry.

Larry said...

Morning resistance training workouts are best for me too. I risk too much to skip and then get home tired and caving in. Get it done first thing sets the day up for success.

I will say though I enjoy cardio after work.