Thursday, August 14, 2008

Energy!


I came home last night and had so much creative energy that I was able to design four new dolls for my craft site! I also cut out several little projects and I'm ready to sew and go! My hubby was asleep on the couch when I got home, not sure if that had anything to do with it or not! LOL!!!

I have been adding more and more raw foods into my diet--following Debbie and Lynda's lead. I really just have not been a huge meat eater, and as for dairy products--plain yogurt is about it. I would be perfectly happy eating fruit all day. I have ALWAYS been that way. Too bad I never listened to my body! I have been up until 10:30 for two nights just full of it...energy, guys, energy. I just can't seem to find my off switch! I have tons of energy for my workouts AND for all the rest of the things I need to do thru the day! I have lost 2 lbs, and an inch off my waist since last week. Finally...My body is changing again. I felt stuck on pause for about 2 months. I'm a really happy camper right now!

Today was lower body: Lots of flunges, squats, and ball exercises like hamstring curls. I love this Barry's Boot Camp! I also did a "trouble spot" upper body video and abs. About a 50 min workout total. I am going to get a short walk in tonite also--if it doesn't rain again. We are in the middle of our monsoon season and you can never count on walking in the evening....downpours just about every evening. They don't last long, but just long enough to get you interested in something else, and forgetting about your walk!

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Shari! Such a positive blog and loved seeing that things are going well for you. I would just bet that more raw food is giving you some energy, or at least telling you that things are going well in what you ARE doing. I´m a sewer too...a quilter that doesn´t quilt now, and love making dolls too. Such fun to do things with your hands. Anyway, so pleased that you are happy and feeling well.
Lynda

Shari Kraft said...

Hi Lynda! Glad you came to visit today! I'm eating some watermelon right this minute, thinking about you.