Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dammit!



When you have a bad day or are frustrated by your workout...grab one of these little dolls. They are so much fun! The following poem is attached to each Annie doll.

Whenever things don't go so well...
And you want to hit the wall and yell...
Here's a little dammit doll
That you can't do without.
Just grasp it firmly by the legs
And find a place to slam it
And as you whack the stuffing out
Yell, "DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!"

If you would like one, I'd be happy to make you one! They are 9.95 each. (ABSOLUTELY shameless plug for my Craft biz!) LOL!!

I am so glad to see that my walk recorded on Nikeplus.com. I was really bummed when it didn't show up immediately. Buffed Stuff told me that it could take 24 hours to show. Thank you Suzette and Marbella for your input. I really appreciate it. Now that I know the thing works, I'm gonna have to do some walking! I am way behind on the Challenge, but that's okay. I'll just do my best!

I did my lower body workout this morning--lots of lunges and squats. Oh yeah....it was fun. I was sweating buckets when I was done. My energy has really gone up in the last 3 days. I have had NO energy ever since I quit the P90X. I kept doing workouts, but it was like pulling teeth to get out of bed every morning. My body was just rebelling. So far so good on Barry's Boot Camp.

I am eating lots of veggies, proteins in the form of egg whites, cottage cheese, fish, and chicken. I add a couple pieces of fruit, a little brown rice and sweet potatoes. That's pretty much it. Every now and then a WW tortilla or a regular potato. I have dropped the number of diet cokes to about 1 a day (down from 6!) My water consumption has gone up due to that very fact. I have been keeping a bottle on my desk at all times. I buy the 20 oz bottles--that way I only have to drink 3-4 depending on how my body feels.

So....my plan is in place, I am executing it, and I feel good about it! I typed up my PRW on a little card and put it in front of me at work. I need to keep my reason why in front of me, so I can remember my goals. It is so easy to just let the everyday drudgery take over. I have a great reason to get fit....ME!! I am so worth it, and so are you! So take control and get a move on!

5 comments:

Ruthie said...

wow.. where have i been and how did i miss your blog :)
i just found you via my sisters blog and so glad i did! love your site!

blessings
ruthie
www.mybodmod.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Hi Shari, I just received Brian Tracy's new book called Speak to Win. It's about presentations & public speaking. Will let you know how I like it.

Marbella said...

YOU are the only reason to do all those marvelous things you are planning and doing. Do it for you and enjoy being who YOU are. The very best! LOve those Dammit Dolls. Can´t wait to check out today to see how you´re doing on the challenge...
Take care!
Lynda

Buffedstuff said...

Hey did your little nike thingy ever show up? Hey Shari,you are so right you deserve this.

Roy and Hazel said...

Hi Shari!
That poor doll. Look at the bruises.
LOL