Friday, August 1, 2008

Back on the wagon....















Here we go again. I'm getting a grip on my eating plan and beginning anew. I've had a pretty stressful two months. It's over now. I am so glad I had my consultation with Trudy yesterday.

She came in today and asked me how I was doing. We talked about calories and portion sizes today. Again...things I KNOW, but have chosen to ignore.

I got confirmation that my Nike+ armband is on it's way! I also bought a new pair of Avia running shoes. They were $80 shoes and I got them for $24.95--discontinued style. They are butt ugly...but who cares...$24.95 people!!

I am looking forward to walking with the girls--Lilla, Debbie, Juli, Lynda--not sure who else...If I forgot your name, I am really sorry.

5 comments:

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Let's try again.

Shari, I agree who cares about how ugly the shoe is. I too am using the pouch and it works great.

Looking forward to having you join us.

Marbella said...

Hey, we´re just waiting for you to get this walking Challenge on the road. Come as soon as you can. I got out in the heat today and walked as far as they would let me. Passed by my house on my way for another round/mile, and my sweet DH was waiting to ask *aren´t you coming in now?*...not easy, but so much fun. Us walkers will have it tough. We need you SHARI! Get a move on!
Lynda

Obe's said...

I am enjoying your blog ! thanks for dropping by mine and leaving a comment!
Diane at Crafty Passions

juli gets happy said...

Hey Shari, I cannot wait to see you and run with you in the NIKE challenge, we need you there. Juli