Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rodeo is Here! Yeehaw!



Bucky O'Neil--one of the founding fathers of Prescott, AZ



I am so excited! The Prescott Rodeo had it's opening performance on Monday. Tonight thru Sunday will be the best times to go, and I'm going on Saturday! Can't wait to see those sexy cowboys!

I would also like to wish you all a happy Independence Day. Please remember what our forefathers did to build this great country, honor our servicemen and women, and reflect on what you can do to make our country a greater place to live.

As for working out....I am doing well. I am officially down to 34% body fat! THAT made my day!!!! I have been doing the PUSHUP CHALLENGE. I did 53 pushups last night. I tell ya..that makes you feel strong! The website for the challenge is PUSHUP CHALLENGE. Try it! Everyone needs a challenge to get them moving--I even got my HUBBIE to get off his butt and do this with me. Bald Eagle is doing this with us. So I have 3 who have joined the challenge.

5 comments:

JC said...

Nice blog Shari and congrats on your progress.

My 1-2-3 Fat Loss Solution said...

Happy Independence Day Shari and great job on the push ups...best upper bod workout all round.

juli gets happy said...

what a job!!! 53 push-ups, I am so impressed! Congratulations, go for it!

Marbella said...

Hi Shari, Would love to do the push-up challenge with you, tho am not nearly, or even close to doing as many as you do. I do feel tho that push-ups are the way to go. BTW, loved that cute kitty in your last post. Tell us all about those cute, sexy cowboys. Don´t want to miss anything.....
Lynda

Shari Kraft said...

Thanks guys! You can do the push up challenge with me! there is a little test you take and you start at your current level. I've been doing pushups for about 3 months now, so I started at level 4. Try it. It only takes about 5 minutes a day to do the required work.