Saturday, July 26, 2008

DUH....again.


I hurt my knee on Thursday doing squats. I have done squats for YEARS, but this time whatever I did was stupid. I got this searing burning pain in my left knee, on the outside from my kneecap up. It only burns/hurts when I bend--as to squat to pick up something. Feels better today, but not 100%

Looks like I'm going to join in on the Nike+ challenge for August. Lynda and Lilla talked me into it! I gotta buy my little arm band and get set up, but I'm ready to go otherwise. Be on the look out for the sign up when Lilla gets it up on her site.

9 comments:

Larry said...

Ouch! Hope it feels better real soon.

Debbie said...

Nurse your knee pain, Shari. Make sure it heals before doing another squat!

Meredith said...

Hope you feel better soon Shari! So glad to hear that you are signing on for the next Shredder challenge...the more the merrier.

juli gets happy said...

Hey Shari,

get well soon, we need you healthy in the next NIKE-challenge.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT that you will be there as well, can't wait to run and /or walk together with you.

Enjoy your Sunday,

Juli

My 1-2-3 Fat Loss Solution said...

nasty...hope you're back at it soon...try doing deadlifts instead...not hard on the knees and works your quads, hamstrings, calves and glutes.

Buffedstuff said...

Sorry to here about your knee. Train safe

KaliLilla.com said...

Glad you're joining us! Let me know your Nike+ name when you register on their website.

Sorry to hear about your knee - that smarts.

Marbella said...

Hope your bum knee won´t bother you for blazing a hot trail in the Shredder + challenge. Take care and maybe soon will all go away. No sign today of blisters. Just when you think you´ll never survive, things get back to normal again. Will be wishing you well.
Lynda

Shari Kraft said...

Thank you everyone for your encouragement! Couldn't do it without you!