Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Determination



“The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in determination.” - – Tommy Lasorda

Determination....

The SINGLE factor between achieving goals or being one step behind them.
It’s the driving force that makes you push when you’re tired of pushing…
Makes you eat healthy…when you’re tired of eating healthy…
It makes you constantly focus on the end goal and not just your present situation...
Be Determined.

(Excerpted from Maria Kang's Fitness Cure)

I think that determination is what gets us thru each day. We would be pitiful people if we did not have determination. I would never have gotten my real estate license, I would never have been able to do 100 pushups, I would not be able to get up each morning and exercise. Think back on your life and remember the moments you got by with sheer "will"....that's determination working!

7 comments:

juli gets happy said...

Hey Shari,

thank you so much for this fantastic post. i wrote your quote in my little training-log and i agree so much with you.

The pic is choe is just cute, I love squirrels.

Thank you agian,

Juli

Shari Kraft said...

Everyday, on my way to work I see this little squirrel sittin on a big 'ol rock facing the west. He's just sittin' there, but he's there every day! wonder what motivates him to do that?

Margaret2007 said...

Wow Shari, I'm gonna have to come back and peruse your blog because it appears we've got a few things in common...I'm a 49 yr old mother of 4, wife of 1 and my DS1 is in the Army!

I'll be back! Have a wonderful day!

Larry said...

great post Shari - determination is what separates the winners from the also ran

You are a winner!

Buffedstuff said...

Be determined and watch it happen.

Mike Groom said...

determination is key to what we do. Thanks for a great post!

Michael said...

Determination is the key. Great post!