Friday, June 6, 2008

It's been a knock down drag out!! Yeehaw!


As you know we have been running a little "Clothing Challenge" here at Fit @ Fifty. We started on May 1st and ended June 1st. I posted the before and after pics early this week and asked you all to vote.

WELL....can I have a drum roll please? We have a tie! So I am going to place the tie breaker vote and announce that our winner is Tillie! Jamie is second place--woohoo! and Suzette is third, way to go! All of our entrants did a fabulous job, and I really think that everyone "won". All three had very visible results...and just in 30 days! Not bad! It is amazing what you can do with a little motivation. I am so proud of you all!

I am planning another challenge soon. Not sure what it will be yet, but suggestions are very welcome! PLEASE!!

I am awarding Tillie with a $20 gift certificate to Cranapple Christmas. Happy Shopping Tillie! Congratulations on a job well done.

For Jamie....since it was a tie, and I feel that you did just as well as Tillie, I am awarding you with a $15 gift certificate to Cranapple Christmas. Enjoy!

Just go to the site, look around, and then email me with what you would like--I'll get it right out to you ASAP! Candles are buy 2 get one free, right now ;)

2 comments:

Suzette said...

yeah for tillie! i didn't feel i made enough of a change in the 30 days...thanks lynda for the vote.
hummm... another challenge. what could it be. i don't know... I am currently doing the firm butt challenge put on by Scott Tousignant.

Tillie said...

Thank you for all the support. I believe that we all won this 30 day challenge. A little progress is a great change for all our lives. Congrates to you all and special thanks to Shari Kraft for the support and effort in this challenges. Thanks. For another challenge could be a best health and tasty recipe/meal, or most lost weight in 30 days by pictures.