Friday, June 20, 2008

Day55 P90X





These are pics of my Son David--The Marine! Isn't he just the cutest?! Can you tell that I'm a proud mama? I have been told that he got a tatoo of a huge spider on his shoulder. I haven't seen it yet.


I'm finishing up Recovery Week and ready to start my last phase of P90X. Pretty excited to finish this up.

I found out the details on the accident I saw on Tuesday. The little car was Northbound--he passed a truck and then lost control of his car right before the bridge. He spun counter-clockwise into the Southbound lane where he was T-boned by the Red Dodge Truck, which was heading South. He lived about 15 miles south of the accident and was 49 years old. What a huge waste.

Not much to say. I've been pretty long winded the last two days! I did have something fun happen today. You know that I have mentioned before that I sit out in a lobby and all the residents pass by me to go to the gym. Well most of the residents are retired. Some are younger, but they're mostly women. Well TODAY...this sweet young thing comes walking up to my desk and asked me if there was anything he needed to fill out to work out in the gym (he works for the company). I said no....just sign in. He was so cute, and kinda flirty. So I was flirty right back! WELL....he seemed in pretty good shape. After about 15 min. I had to run to the potty....I have to walk thru the gym to the dressing rooms. HOLEY MOLEY!!!! OMG!!!! He was doing pushups in the corner without his shirt on. I about DIED!!! I was looking at a chiseled young Greek god! Dayam!!!! Made my day! Think it's gonna make my hubbies day too! ;)

5 comments:

Suzette said...

Your son is quite hansome! My husband and first son are also named David!
too bad about that fellow in the car.

Mike Groom said...

You should be very proud of your son.

Sad to hear of a wasted life.

Michael said...

Your son looks like a nice boy. Thanks for sharing the photos.

JD said...

Handsome young man there!

Please thank your son for me for protecting our country.

Let him know he IS Appreciated!

Jean

Shari Kraft said...

yeah...he is a nice kid. Looks like he's about 12 dressing up in Dad's uniform! He'll always be my baby. I'm so proud that he's doing what he thinks is right.