Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 5, Phase 3, P90x

Well...I suck. I DID NOT GET UP THIS MORNING in time to work out!!!! I don't know what the heck my problem is. I have been feeling really great all week. I just want to say F***, F***, F***!!

I am losing grip on myself! I have just been going hot and heavy for 10 weeks and I think I'm burning out. I am writing my heart felt feelings in the hopes that I will hear from all of you out there. I need your encouragement and kicks in the butt. I know that this is a hard project--losing 50 lbs is NOT easy. There's just hard work involved and I can't do it without you. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but dang it....I AM gonna whine a little!!!! Okay!! Let's everyone gather 'round and have me a little pity party! PITY, PITY, PITY, PARTY, PARTY PARTY........

Okay, I'm done.

7 comments:

~me said...

I can't talk because apparently I flaked after 2 days... but for encouragement you are doing great and are my inspiration!!! woohoo I want to be fit at fifty too. In my defense I am fine tuning things and I just got back from shopping so I can eat clean it all week. My latest blog post discusses this exact topic that you are discussing go check it out...and don't sweat the miss might be time to go do something that you really enjoy that is active for a couple of days.

http://betterinmybetter.blogspot.com/

CeeKaye said...

HEY! it-SHEY appens-HEY! And girl! WTF?! You, doing pushups, pull-ups???? dont u dare lose that! Lose the flab but not yer flare!!!

Breakpoint? Don't worry yourself. Njoy a mini-holiday from activity.

Breaks are fine - Just keep your eye on the prize. Remember, it's not gonna be overnight. For GOD SAKES i've been going for the last 172 days and i expect to go for many more (it's a way of life, and reap the benefits of a healthy life to live!)

Don't give up on me now!!! Shari, you ROCK as a shredder...keep on keeping on!

Luv~

Mike Groom said...

Shari, don't sweat it! Take a short break (couple of days) and you'll be back to your old hard workin' self. Your body needs a break every now and again.

You are great asset and inspiration in the ShredderSphere and I have no doubt that you will make it all the way to the Shredder Council!

Buffedstuff said...

Hey, the X is rough and burn out can happen. Hey don't let it get to you tomorrow is a new day just pick yourself up and do what you have to do. You are doing great on this thing. Now let the power party begin.

Suzette said...

it's easy to say it's only one day...just don't let it turn into 2, 3, 4...days. get right back into it. when this 90 days is over then you can take a break! just never quit!

Shari Kraft said...

Just what I needed! Thank you all! I just needed a break. I think I'll be just fine. I have been going like a bat out of h... and I guess my body just said, STOP IT!!!! I knew I could count on you guys to make me feel better! All I needed was a big 'ol hug! and I got it. Hugs back.

Diana Young, RD, LD, CDE said...

If you ever need more motivation, feel free to post at Iowa Avenue and you can be sure to get a lot of support. That's what we are here for.