Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day 49 P90X



Another pic of my hometown--Looking down Gurley St.

I am DONE with Week 3 of Phase 2! Monday starts Recovery Week. I will then be in the homestretch of P90X. So far, it has been a great experience. Challenging and fun--because I have been doing it along with a few friends. I joined 2 different P90X challenges. It will be fun to see everyone's progress. This is a REALLY hard program, you have GOT to be focused.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do next--after P90X. I think I have every Ebook out there on fitness/fatloss. All the programs are very good. These are the programs I have:

Red Carpet Ready
Turbulence Training
Fit Yummy Mummy
Fat Burning Furnace
How to Get Six Pack Abs
Dress Size Reduction Diet
6 Minute Circuits

SEE!!!! I'm a fitness book junkie. There are probably 10 others I've bought, but can't remember. I also have Tom Venuto's book, which has taught me a lot about nutrition.

If you have had any experience with any of these, please let me know. I would love some critical input! That way you can help me decide what I'll be doing after P90X in July.

I love to read, and I love to learn. Every ONE of these books has taught me something. Mostly that I spend too much money!! LOL!!!

6 comments:

Buffedstuff said...

You mean there is life after P90x?
;) I am doing one more round of the X after this one and then I plan on taking a plunge into p90x+
(that is simply pure insanity) Hey pick something that you will enjoy that is the important thing.

Mike Groom said...

Your town looks lovely. The streets are so wide and spacious. It's great to see where the shredders are from.

dougal said...

Wonderful place to live. As a social butterfly...you have to be careful not to FLIT around to much with fitness. Choose a program and give it a chance. Health and fitness is also a day by day process. Progress not perfection. One day you'll wake up, look in the mirror, and see that you ARE FANTASTIC. YES YOU ARE.

SuccessWarrior said...

My wife and a friend of mine have seen some good results with Turbulence Training. That's what I'm doing for the summer. Turbulence and running.

Jamie said...

Your doing great Shari!

Mindie said...

Great job!! Keep up the good work!