Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 48, P90X



Picture of my town--Prescott, AZ

I've been a little social butterfly today. Been visiting all my blogger buddies. It is so inspiring to read about the lives of these people. I hold each one dear to my heart. I've "met" people from Spain, Australia, England, Wales, all over the States. It's really cool! We are all bound by a common "fitness" thread. All of us are DOING our best to become the fit people we know we are! There are no quitters out there! Every single one of the people I visit have so much "heart". I cry when I read about Dougal's trials. He's on my sidebar, you have GOT to read his story. If that's not inspiration, I don't know what is. I laugh at Lynda--cause basically she's a Texan living in Spain! There's gotta be a laugh in that somewhere! There's CeeKaye--struggling with kids, and Mike--down under--working and blogging away! Buffed Stuff, Suzette, Lilla, Jamie, Tillie--all strong wonderful women, Adam, who is everyone's inspiration! Then there is Roy and Hazel...my faves. They are two of the funniest people on earth. I swear...If I saw them on the street, I would go up and hug them! I feel so entangled in these people's lives and I feel I have been changed forever by "knowing" them.

As for me...I'm still doing my P90X thing. I had Legs/Back today. My meal plan for the day has been good so far! (fingers crossed)

I found this on Roy & Hazel's blog, thought it was kinda funny--sad too!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Shari, funny video. "but how much will it cost?". Nothing. Eat less, Move more.

Don't we complicate it all!

Suzette said...

That was great! but isn't it so true?! sadly. Some people just almost can't believe I have basically done just that to lose my weight. I have even gotten quite a few people asking me if I was sick to lose my weight. Even just yesterday! Why do they think that? I don't think I look "sickly"! lol.
The fitness blogging community is such an awesome place. The thing is we all have a common goal and that is what brings us together. and some people you just click with. So blessed to share this experience with you!

SuccessWarrior said...

The internet and blogs have been such a blessing. There aren't very many people around me that exercise to share tips and huzzahs with but just get on line and there you all are. Absolutely wonderful.