Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 47 P90X



Here's a pic of where I work--well...it's the golf course in the community where I work. :)

“Consider the postage stamp; its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing until it gets there.” Josh Billings

Isn't that great! Just like I've said all along! Persistance, dedication, and focus! These are the three ingredients you need for a great exercise program--that's it! Everything else will work itself out!

I finally found my bodyfat chart and figured out what my caliper reading was...35.0! Not bad! This measurement was taken on Monday--today is Thursday. Almost time for another check!

I have been feeling tired this last week. Not sure why....BUT! I'm better today. I did Chest,Shoulders, Tri's today. This workout is full of pushups! They are the hardest things for me, but I've come a long way! I actually did 5 on my toes on Tuesday. That was a real thrill for me! Then after those 5...I crashed! LOL!!!

I hope you are all doing what you KNOW you should be doing! Working out and eating right! Through this journey I have figured out that I don't have to be perfect. If I miss a workout, so what! As long as I pick up the next day, I'm good. If I cheat, I just continue on eating right as if it never happened! The important thing is that I have a plan, and I am working my plan! I still don't see huge changes, but that's okay too. I have a LOT to lose, so it's going to take longer than the average person.

I have a fabulous support group, this blog, and my wonderful husband. All of you really mean a lot to me. I just couldn't do this without ANY of you!

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Loved your blog today...so human, and made me feel so good. I usually flake out totally when I mess up, but you are right...it´s not the end of the world. I can see why you feel tired. You should be with all you are doing. Be sure to get enough rest!
Lynda

Buffedstuff said...

Oh gosh, does it ever take time to develop good habits but keep it up and slowly but surely, your good habits will start sticking to you like super glue. Applaud the things you are doing correct.