Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 4, Phase 3, P90X

I woke up late this morning. I was supposed to do My Shoulders/Arms routine, but it's an hour long and I didn't have time. So I did a Legs and Butt workout for 30 min. The workout is by Joey Atlas--His Hips, Butts, and Thighs DVD. I've had it for about a year and never really used it. So I pulled it out and WOW! great workout. I will be doing this one again! Especially since that is a "problem" area for me (and about a 100 million other women!)

My energy has been thru the roof this week! I hit new highs on my workout Monday...Tues was CardioX--NOT easy, but I made it thru the whole DVD, Weds. I did Yoga for about an hour, and today the butt thing. On Sunday and Monday, my days off, I took on HUGE home projects--like my laundry room and my craft room. These are basically storage rooms for the whole house. They were stacked with junk! I wish I had taken a pic to show you before and afters! I went to bed late, got up early and kept going! Tuesday evening, like a dummy, I had a diet coke on my way home from work. This little can of soda kept me up for hours!! I woke up, after a very fitful night, at about 2:30 and could not go back to sleep! So I was pretty draggy yesterday. Probably why I slept in this morning. I am back to my old self and feeling really great!

I got quite a few comments on my post yesterday. This is an issue that I think hits home with people. We all want to eat right, but just what does that mean? I think everyone knows deep down inside what needs to be done. The hard part is just doing it! Thank you to everyone that took time to comment. I think we're all on the same page. I'm finding my own way, and hope you find yours! :)

No comments: