Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 2, Phase 3, P90X


Today was Cardio X--a fun routine full of Yoga, Kenpo, Core, and Plyo moves. It's 45minutes long. I was sweatin' when I was done! LOL!!

I wanna thank everyone that leaves me nice little comments. You all mean so much to me. I was browsing blogs as I usually do and Dougal wrote this today:

"Please ask all your non-exercising friends to read my blog...and maybe we'll get another 100 people to fall in love...with health and fitness. Our lives are so precious, don't waste them watching people ride a mountain bike...Go do it yourself.....NOW."

So....I'm asking you to pass on our blogs to all your friends. Health is nothing to mess around with! When you lose it, very few actually get it back. Let's get off our butts starting today! I tell ya...if Dougal can do it, YOU and I have absolutely NO excuse.

2 comments:

Buffedstuff said...

Keep working that body. We really do have to take good care of our health.

sarah said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed

reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



Sarah

http://www.thetreadmillguide.com