Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day...Whatever...

I have entered week 4 of P90X. This is called a Recovery Week. Not so sure about the Revovery part...I am working every bit as hard as I always have, just no weights this week to speak of. It's mostly cardio. I did Yoga yesterday, and Core Synergistics today. Pretty fun workout. A few very light weights, some lunges, and core work--lots of other stuff. Some of it I couldn't do--not enough strength yet.

I seemed to have dropped about .5% of body fat...I am in an in-between gray area. My skin folds are measuring smaller by about 3 points but they still fall into the same BF% range as I did last week. I don't know...that doesn't even make sense.. You'd have to see what I'm talking about.

I took my pics but forgot to bring my camera to work so I can post them! I'll do it tonite. Not much change there--or in my measurements.

3 comments:

Buffedstuff said...

Yea, I thought recovery week was going to be this great break boy was I wrong. Keep pressing through.

CeeKaye said...

Hi Shari, trust me before you know it you'll be like...holy smokes i'm getting really lean! Look for 2 lbs of fat loss per week...drink lots of water and don't sweat the bodyfat measurement - what you see in the mirror and how you feel about your body is going to be the true measure of your success. Just focus on enjoying your journey - keep it fun.

You ROCK!!! I am so glad you are part of the shredder community =D

Jamie said...

Don't sweat the small stuff Shari. It'll come off and you'll look FABULOUS! Keep your eyes on the prize girly!