Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 15 P90X



Today is measurement day. I'm not happy and it's my own fault. I did not eat as clean as I should have this week. I have drawn up some great menus for this week and have them posted on my fridge and a copy in my purse. I'm getting back to basics and the techniques that I "preach". I got out my journal to write down everything I eat, record my workouts, and write my affirmations. I kinda got away from that in the last two weeks. I think that's why they have been so trying.

This is week THREE of my P90X. I am logging all my reps and I have steadily increased weights or reps on all exercises! Very proud of myself! I am still very excited about my program. I can't wait to finish!

Tomorrow is PLYO--the bane of my existence! But...you know what?! I'm even getting better at that! Woohoo! I am an Amazon! LOL!!! Wonder Woman is gonna have some competition. My energy has been incredible. I even did 20 min of turbo jam this morning after my Chest/Back.

How are my Clothing Challengers doing???? Let's plan on doing a 1/2 way pic next week..how about on Saturday??

My body fat is: 36% same as last week, but that's okay...at least I didn't go up!

Bust: 43
Waist: 38
Low Ab: 41
Hips 44
Thighs 23

Not much change there, but I'm okay with that. The changes will come, I just need to focus and stick with my goals and workouts.

Today's Affirmations:

I am a lean mean fat burning machine
I am a happy camper
I have tons of energy!

5 comments:

CeeKaye said...

Suh-weet! You are on a roll! Congrats on the bodyfat - that's totally awesome that you've maintained it...bet you've gained a good bit of lean muscle too...you'll see it soon enough!

=D Glad you are so happy and full of energy!

Buffedstuff said...

Hey you are doing great, you are going to rock this thing, I promise you there are no instant results in P90x, hey and don't LOL yourself about being an Amazon...you are. Think about it you are not the same woman you were when you began this journey.
You are just going to get better and better. Just keep pushing play.

bunbungirl said...

Hi! I found an article related to Diet in your site.
I am interested in your site very much
I want to often visit your site from now on.
Japanese I am interested in a diet, too.
Please link to this site if you are interested in a diet.
In this site, I send diet information in the world.
Would you introduce my site in your site if you like it?
http://diet-beauty-weightloss.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

I am a happy camper too Shari! I'm shrinking in all the places I want to be shrinking!

Tillie said...

not doing so well with the 30 day challenge. today I found out I tore some of my tissue in my colon. might need surgery, don't know yet until my test end of the month.

congrads on doing well --- you can do this, I have faith in you. good job. keep up the great work.