Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 36 P90X

I was a busy little bee yesterday. I was so busy visiting all my blogger friends, that I forgot to post! I visited Nadine, Suzette, Tillie, Jamie, Rob, Mike, Lilla, Lynda, Adam, Tea, Roy and Hazel, and a few new ones! I don't know ANY of these people in person, but I know they are all friends. It's funny how this internet thing really connects people. We all have something in common and we all can cheer or commiserate with each other. It's awesome! Make sure you visit someone today! You might just make their day :)

I did my Kenpo this morning. Great workout. I am starting Week 2, of Phase 2 on Monday. Anxious to see the results this next 30 days.

Todays' Affirmations

1. I am a strong and confident person
2. I love myself, so I can love others
3. I don't eat junk anymore

4 comments:

www.kalililla.com said...

You're really going strong and consistent, Shari. Good job! Love your affirmations.

Mike Groom said...

Shari I love your enthusiasm and commitment to the ShredderShpere!

Jamie said...

Have a great rest of the weekend Shari! Can hardly wait to see everybody else's challenge photo's! Jamie

Mike Groom said...

Shari make sure you check out my June 1st post. Your post my "Post of the Day" :)