Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 34 P90X

This week is going fast! I have only 2 days left of my first week of Phase 2. I did YogaX this morning. My flexibility is getting mo' betta and I can tolerate the Yoga easier. I still don't like it, but I'm doing it. Attitude is everything, isn't it? I used to be pretty stubborn...if I didn't like something well then, that was that! I didn't even try to explore the possibilities. I guess with age comes wisdom. I know that I need to work on my flexibility so I don't become stiff and unable to do the things I want to do. I want to be the 90 year old lady that still walks the neighborhood and does water aerobics! None of this wheel chair stuff for me! I want to be strong and healthy. My grandfather fell and broke his hip...within a year he was dead. Grandma followed about a year later. They were only about 85ish. To me that is still YOUNG! My impression of "age" has changed also. I remember when I used to think 50 was old. Geez! I'm 50! I'm just getting started! We can live our lives to be over 100 in this day and age. I plan to live a full life!

Change your thinking...change your life!

3 comments:

Tillie said...

WOW, you go girl. your last picture are amazing. Keep it up.

Roy and Hazel said...

Good on you!

Have you heard from your mother in law? I hope she brought an umbrella! The weather has been terrible. Its not always like this. Promise.

Buffedstuff said...

Age really is a state of mind. Live well.