Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day 20 P90X

Today was my last work out in Phase 1. I did Kenpo. A very fun "martial arts" type workout. Lots of kicks, punches, and blocks. I'm not real good at the back and side kicks, but no worries...just takes practice. I have a Recovery week next week and it doesn't look like I'll be sitting on my butt much! I have two days of Yoga, 1 of core synergistics, 1 of CardioX...not sure what else! oh yeah...Kenpo, Duh...

I am so proud that I have stuck with this. Only two more months! 8 weeks. I can do this!

I found a really great site for women: Fit Yummy Mummy...By Holly Rigsby. She has a pretty good program that is just for women. It seems very well planned out. Holly actually uses her own program. Wow! What a concept! She has a free club that you can join HERE Check it out. I think you will enjoy it.

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Can see that you are really busy and doing so many different kinds of things. Will check out that site you mentioned. Love women´s sites....
Lynda

Suzette said...

Hi Shari, sorry i haven't gotten you my "half way" pic to you yet. have been busy and havne't taken the suit pics yet. should try to get it done today.

sounds like things are going well. keep shredding hard!