Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 18 P90X


Today I felt like I had been hit by a truck when I got out of bed! Every muscle was tight and my bones felt like they needed lubing! I just did not think I could do the YogaX this morning, so I did the Stretch X and a little Yoga. I feel so much better now!

I 've been really trying to get all my water in. I pretty much gave up all soda about a month ago--I have one every now and then, but NOT the 6-pack a day habit I had! I drink about 4-6 of the 16.9 oz bottles of water. It just depends on how thirsty I am.

I joined an accountability thread on Beachbody.com. We're called the "Sisterhood". These women are so smart and fit. They really work hard and offer great advice to the rest of us that are struggling every day with our workouts and eating. If you need a group to help you, GO HERE Then scroll to the bottom and click on Play the Game. It is free! You can actually win prizes and cash everyday! There are so many support groups on there, you will be able to find lots of people with your same interests. I lurked on the boards for a week before I found the one I liked and felt comfortable with! You will too!

I also belong to Adam Waters Shreddersphere 1.0. I love the people involved in this project! They are becoming real friends! I usually can't wait to get on my blog and see what comments/advice/words of wisdom they have left for me!

As you can tell...the theme of this blog entry today is accountability and support. None of us can thrive and continue our body "makeovers" without help from real live people! We all crave and NEED this type of support. It feels so good knowing that I'm not the only one in the world that has my particular problem! There are actually people that can relate when I say, "I hate Plyo!" So...if you need a "buddy" just let me know! I'd be happy to help you thru your "project". :)

5 comments:

Marbella said...

Hi Shari Buddy! Loved your blog today and think I just might whip over that that site you mentioned about the *sisterhood*. Sounds good. When I feel like am made of cement, yoga really does make me feel better. Don´t do it very well, but nonetheless, it works. So glad to have you in the ShredderSphere!
Lynda

Buffedstuff said...

Hey, You know I use to loathe plyo at first and kenpo but now they are two of my favorites. My first round of the X was difficult, this round is difficult but more doable. Just get the support you need and keep pushing play.

Your Grateful Cyber-friend, Christy said...

Shari! You're doing awesome. Great post.

Tillie said...

I know what you mean about getting all your water in one day. I bought myself a water bottle from 4 cup Rubbermaid and it helps me count how much water I get in everyday. (remember too much water can hurt you.) Stretching and yoga can really relax your muscle from a hard core workout from the day before. good for choice and great that you are still at it. Keep up the work.
here is the link to the water bottle of what it looks like:
http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/product/product.jhtml?prodId=HPProd100018

Marbella said...

Hey Tillie,
Loved that water bottle. Will look for one, but am thinking that won´t find one. Madrid never has what I want....
Lynda